Monday, July 12, 2010

senior finance manager

have played many finance role,including one year work experience oversea. experence common finance staff, finance manager, senior finance manager by my hard work.know mutil-legal entities and mutil-profit center corporation operating very well, be very interested in how to make company IPO. I am positive and have a passionate attitude for my life. And also as a sincere person, I am glad that I have a circle of good friends. 4 years fulltime study in Norway with schoolmates from differentcheap prom dresses countries gave me a wide range of vision and improved my communication skill and cooperative awareness. I am sure it’s easier for me to blend into multinational working environments and I can be a good collaborator with colleagues.
I mainly focus on 3G network system testing and project management in the last 8 years of my career, which makes me an experienced software testing engineer and a foresighted project manager. My PMcheap wedding dresses

beach wedding dressesP Credential was obtained in 2009, PMP Number: 1313038I am skilled in managing agile and waterfall model project across multiple sites; experienced in managing international casual wedding dressescustomer relationships and expectations; capable to manage uncertainty; and, cheap evening dressesI am good at anticipate problems and resolve them. Come to where the flavor is
the past is black and white
the future is always color