Monday, July 12, 2010

i have had benefited much from my part-time jobs

As a marketing and business management postgraduate student with experience in management and human resource area, I have grabbed some skills about how to communicate with persons who from different culture context. Moreover, my business and human resource skills really endowed me the ability to get a good performance in these relative positions.cheap prom dress Career Objective:polo shirts
I am optimistic ,dynamic and honest.during my education, i have grasped the principals of my major and skillsprom dress of practice. not only have i passed cet, but more important i can communicate with others freely in english. my ability to write and speak english is out of question.moreover,prom dresses i have had benefitedcheap lacoste polo shirts much from my part-time jobs. i would appreciate if you can give me an opportunity to meet with you for an interview.  Take time to indulge
The relentless pursuit of perfection
Poetry in motion锟斤拷dancing close to me