Thursday, January 21, 2010

Disarming intimidation and humiliation is the way to go ...

I am afraid that I have given more than you needed. No hard feeling, huh, you could be just laughing at what I've said, for they may be garbage and rubbish and nonsense. That's ok for me, but I can't help dropping a few more lines here.

There are three ways to react and deal with intimidation and humiliation

1. Keep silence and swallow those intimidating words. You will be suffering for days, and leading to many other negative effects on you such as bad moods, nervousness, lowering your self-esteem.

2. Fight back and get into an argument. If you do that, most likely your negative emotion will get stirred up and you will be overreacted. You will fall into the dirty trap set by others.

3. Disarming the intimidation with your humor and wit, laughing at them, making them look like the clowns, is the way to go.

What is the effective way to learn how to disarm others' intimidation? I don't know. I have been picking up a few things here and there, and still looking for the new tricks.

The bottom line is not to lose your wits and humors easily as those intimidating things are mocking you and bullying you.

a reply from iamlost.

No comments:

Post a Comment